Spicy king prawn skewers
Ready In 120 mins
- 1 kg large raw king prawns
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons Lime & Chilli Infused Olive Oil
- Handful chopped coriander 1 chopped chilli (include the seeds for extra heat)
- 1 tablespoon tabasco
- Shell & de-vein the prawns if necessary.
- Put in a bowl or sealable bag with the lime juice, the Lime & Chilli Infused Olive Oil half the handful of coriander, the fresh chilli and the tabasco.
- Leave to marinade in the bowl or bag for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- Remove from the fridge and slide the prawns on to wooden or metal skewers (remember to soak the wooden ones in water).
- BBQ for around 2 minutes on each side or until the prawns turn pink.
- With the remaining coriander, with salad, in a wrap or pitta bread, or with BBQ food