Spinach bacon blue cheese salad
Ready In 30 mins
- Chop and fry the bacon and the mushrooms in a little Olive Oil (and plenty of black pepper). If you want the bacon crispy you may have to cook them in separate pans.
- Add the washed spinach leaves to a salad bowl along with the sliced red onion, and pop the blue cheese on the top.
- Once the bacon and mushrooms are cooked to your liking add these to the bowl as well, keeping any juice from the mushrooms in the pan.
- Add the olive oil to the pan over a low heat, and mix with any juice from the mushrooms.
- Once the olive oil is nice and warm, add the Classic Balsamic for a further 30 seconds, give it a good stir and then trickle over the salad.
- Immediately, whilst the blue cheese melts into the spinach leaves from the heat of the dressing. Have loads of crusty bread so you can mop up the delicious dressing afterwards!
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.