Spinach bacon blue cheese salad
Ready In 30 mins
- Chop and fry the bacon and the mushrooms in a little Olive Oil (and plenty of black pepper). If you want the bacon crispy you may have to cook them in separate pans.
- Add the washed spinach leaves to a salad bowl along with the sliced red onion, and pop the blue cheese on the top.
- Once the bacon and mushrooms are cooked to your liking add these to the bowl as well, keeping any juice from the mushrooms in the pan.
- Add the olive oil to the pan over a low heat, and mix with any juice from the mushrooms.
- Once the olive oil is nice and warm, add the Classic Balsamic for a further 30 seconds, give it a good stir and then trickle over the salad.
- Immediately, whilst the blue cheese melts into the spinach leaves from the heat of the dressing. Have loads of crusty bread so you can mop up the delicious dressing afterwards!