Sweet Red Pepper Soup
Ready In 55 mins
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat, add the onion and garlic and simmer for 5-8 minutes until onions are tender
- Half peel, deseed and cut the peppers into chunks and add to the pan
- Add the chicken stock, salt, and pepper and continue to cook for another 5 minutes
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes
- Remove the pepper skins
- Add cream and heat through without boiling
- Serve with a drizzle of Chilli & Garlic Infused Olive Oil and a splash of the Orange & Ginger Infused Balsamic over each bowl.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.