Vegetable halloumi kebabs (v)
Ready In 40 mins
- Soak 6 wooden skewers in cold water to stop them from burning. Preheat the grill to high or start the BBQ.
- Add the chunks of halloumi, pepper, courgette, onion, mint, chilli and lemon zest to a large mixing bowl.
- Glug over the Premium Estate or Mint Infused Olive Oil, add pepper to taste and mix well.
- Lightly grease a baking tray with oil if using a grill and then put aside.
- Divide the halloumi cubes, cherry tomatoes, pepper, red onion and courgette pieces between the skewers.
- Place onto the greased tray or BBQ and cook until the cheese is golden and the veg are soft, turning half way through. Just before removing from the heat, drizzle with Orange & Ginger Infused Balsamic
- Serve with a fresh green salad and some flatbreads or pittas.