WINTER RAINBOW SLAW
Ready In 30 mins
- Toast the walnuts in a dry pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Whilst they are toasting, slice the red cabbage, onion and fennel
- and put into your serving bowl.
- Grate or spiralise the carrots and add to the bowl. Next, slice the apples and soak in lemon juice before adding them to the bowl.
- Finally, scatter over the toasted walnuts and a handful of raisins.
- Dress with plenty Orange & Mandarin Olive Oil and a generous drizzle of Pomegranate & Fig Balsamic.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- With potatoes, cheeses, leftover meats, salmon, BBQ style pork or ribs.