WINTER RAINBOW SLAW
Ready In 30 mins
- Toast the walnuts in a dry pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Whilst they are toasting, slice the red cabbage, onion and fennel
- and put into your serving bowl.
- Grate or spiralise the carrots and add to the bowl. Next, slice the apples and soak in lemon juice before adding them to the bowl.
- Finally, scatter over the toasted walnuts and a handful of raisins.
- Dress with plenty Orange & Mandarin Olive Oil and a generous drizzle of Pomegranate & Fig Balsamic.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- With potatoes, cheeses, leftover meats, salmon, BBQ style pork or ribs.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.