Balsamic sweet potatoes vegan
Ready In 40 mins
- 1 sweet potato per person
- About 1/2 tablespoon Balsamic Glaze per potato
- 1 tablespoon Sicilian Olive Oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Wash and then chop the sweet potatoes into small chunks (leave the skins on) and put into a bowl.
- Pour over the Balsamic Glaze and the salt and pepper, and give the potatoes a good mix around either with your hands or a spoon, and make sure the potatoes are coated.
- Coat the bottom of a roasting tin in Sicilian Olive Oil then throw in the potatoes.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Add water to the roasting tin afterwards and you can use as a stock to cook rice, couscous, quinoa or other grains.
- In risotto, in pasta, on pizza, in salad, with fish, with chicken, with pork, with steak, with other roasted vegetables, with soup, in wraps & sandwiches.