BBQ balsamic steaks
Ready In 40 mins
- Mix all of the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl. Either cut the steaks in to strips or keep whole, and submerge them in the marinade.
- Ideally you would leave them to marinade overnight or for at least a few hours.
- Before grilling on a hot BBQ, add salt and more pepper to one side of the meat, and place that side down on the grill to seal in the flavour.
- Season the other side before turning over.
- Turn over only once to stop the juices escaping the meat.
- Cooking times vary depending on thickness of the steak and how well you like it to be cooked.
- Let the steak rest for at least 5 minutes before eating. Spoon some of the marinade over the steak before enjoying with potatoes, corn, salads and other BBQ sides.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.