BBQ balsamic steaks
Ready In 40 mins
- Mix all of the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl. Either cut the steaks in to strips or keep whole, and submerge them in the marinade.
- Ideally you would leave them to marinade overnight or for at least a few hours.
- Before grilling on a hot BBQ, add salt and more pepper to one side of the meat, and place that side down on the grill to seal in the flavour.
- Season the other side before turning over.
- Turn over only once to stop the juices escaping the meat.
- Cooking times vary depending on thickness of the steak and how well you like it to be cooked.
- Let the steak rest for at least 5 minutes before eating. Spoon some of the marinade over the steak before enjoying with potatoes, corn, salads and other BBQ sides.