Courgette salad with egg and pomegranate
Ready In 25 mins
- Using a spiraliser, prepare the courgette spaghetti and put into a serving bowl and add the pomegranate seeds.
- Chop the peppers and cherry tomatoes and place at one side.
- Place egg in pan of boiling water and leave for 6 minutes.
- Place the courgette spaghetti into a large frying pan with 2 tbsp Sicilian Olive Oil and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Peel the skin from the boiled egg and chop into slices.
- Place the courgette spaghetti on a plate and add the peppers, egg, pomegranate and tomato.
- Serve with a drizzle of Pomegranate & Fig Infused Balsamic, Lemon Infused Olive Oil and sprinkle feta cheese over the top.