Courgette salad with egg and pomegranate
Ready In 25 mins
- Using a spiraliser, prepare the courgette spaghetti and put into a serving bowl and add the pomegranate seeds.
- Chop the peppers and cherry tomatoes and place at one side.
- Place egg in pan of boiling water and leave for 6 minutes.
- Place the courgette spaghetti into a large frying pan with 2 tbsp Sicilian Olive Oil and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Peel the skin from the boiled egg and chop into slices.
- Place the courgette spaghetti on a plate and add the peppers, egg, pomegranate and tomato.
- Serve with a drizzle of Pomegranate & Fig Infused Balsamic, Lemon Infused Olive Oil and sprinkle feta cheese over the top.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.