Lamb Chop Tray Bake
Ready In 90 mins
- 8 lamb chops
- Ground black pepper
- Juice and zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 bunch of fresh mint (chopped)
- 1 bunch of Rosemary (chopped)
- 4 leeks (chopped)
- 1 packet tender stem broccoli
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 cup of frozen broad beans
- 1 cup of frozen garden peas
- 100ml of vegetable stock
- A drizzle of mint-infused olive oil
- Marinate the lamb chops in the fresh mint, rosemary, black pepper, lemon juice and zest for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
- Place the marinated lamb chops on the baking tray and cook to your liking for approximately 10 minutes each side. Once cooked set aside and keep warm.
- Add the vegetables to the tray that the lamb was cooked on. Pour over the vegetable stock and bake until they are tender.
- Serve with a drizzle of the mint-infused olive oil.