Leek and potato soup with a kick
Ready In 30 mins
- Heat the Sicilian Olive Oil in a large pan and add the onions potatoes and leeks.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until starting to soften.
- Add the vegetable stock to the mix and bring to the boil. Season well and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Set aside and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Whizz with a hand blender or in a blender until smooth
- Reheat, your soup and dish up in a generous soup bowl.
- Stir in Crème fraîche and drizzle of Rosemary and garlic infused olive oil and Chilli Infused Balsamic for the kick.