Leek and potato soup with a kick
Ready In 30 mins
- Heat the Sicilian Olive Oil in a large pan and add the onions potatoes and leeks.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until starting to soften.
- Add the vegetable stock to the mix and bring to the boil. Season well and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Set aside and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Whizz with a hand blender or in a blender until smooth
- Reheat, your soup and dish up in a generous soup bowl.
- Stir in Crème fraîche and drizzle of Rosemary and garlic infused olive oil and Chilli Infused Balsamic for the kick.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.