Mushroom risotto v or vegan
Ready In 30 mins
- 3 small leeks chopped into rings
- 225g assorted small mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon
- 275g arborio rice
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Sicilian Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped parsley
- Truffle Infused Olive Oilto serve
- Parmesan cheese (leave out to make vegan)
- Wash the leeks in a colander under running water to remove any grit.
- Cook them in Premium Olive Oil for about 7-8 minutes, until they soften and become translucent.
- They should not colour.
- Add the mushrooms to the leeks and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tarragon and the rice. S
- tir to coat the rice with the butter and then pour on a ladleful of hot stock.
- Cook until the rice has absorbed the stock and then add more hot stock, stirring from time to time.
- If you run out of stock and the rice is still not tender, carry on with water.
- When the rice is cooked and has taken up all the liquid stir in butter, season with sea salt, black pepper and parsley.
- With a few drops of Truffle Infused Olive Oil and lots of Parmesan cheese.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.