Pork, asparagus and tomatoes
Ready In 45 mins
- Rub each pork chop with 1 tbsp Sicilian Olive Oil and then sprinkle each chop with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and ½ teaspoon of the pepper on both of its sides.
- Cover and allow to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Add the chops to the grill for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through
- Toss the asparagus in 1/2 tablespoon Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Grill the asparagus and the tomatoes for about 5 minutes, until the asparagus is slightly tender and the tomato skins have blackened a little.
- Serve the asparagus and tomatoes alongside each pork chop, drizzle the chops with the Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil and the Caramelised Onion Infused Balsamic. (3 parts oil to 1 part balsamic.)