Saucy salmon steaks
Ready In 40 mins
- Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce together in a bowl, and marinade the salmon in the sauce for at least a few hours, ideally overnight.
- There are then two ways to cook this on the BBQ:
- 1) Create parcels out of tinfoil for each salmon steak, splitting the marinade between the two before sealing and putting on the BBQ for around 10 minutes OR
- 2) Oil the BBQ, then place the salmon directly on to the grill, brushing the fish with the sauce as they are cooking. Cook for roughly 2-3 mins on each side (skin side first) until the fish starts to flake.
- With plenty of the marinade, alongside salad, corn, potatoes and other BBQ foods.