Saucy salmon steaks
Ready In 40 mins
- Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce together in a bowl, and marinade the salmon in the sauce for at least a few hours, ideally overnight.
- There are then two ways to cook this on the BBQ:
- 1) Create parcels out of tinfoil for each salmon steak, splitting the marinade between the two before sealing and putting on the BBQ for around 10 minutes OR
- 2) Oil the BBQ, then place the salmon directly on to the grill, brushing the fish with the sauce as they are cooking. Cook for roughly 2-3 mins on each side (skin side first) until the fish starts to flake.
- With plenty of the marinade, alongside salad, corn, potatoes and other BBQ foods.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.