Slow Cooked Roast Beef
Ready In 450 mins
- Turn on your slow cooker
- Season the brisket with the flour, salt and pepper
- Chop all of the vegetables
- Place all chopped vegetables in the bottom of the slow cooker and turn it to low
- Heat the Sicilian Olive Oil in a saucepan and carefully sear the beef all over in the pan
- Remove from the saucepan and place on top of the vegetables in the slow cooker
- Add the red wine and beef stock
- Cover the lid and leave to cook for 7 hours
- Preheat the oven to 200c Take the beef out of the slow cooker, place on a baking tray
- Roast for a further 20 minutes
- Serve with a drizzle of Rosemary and Garlic Infused Olive Oil and a splash of Caramelised Onion Balsamic.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.