Steak with Balsamic Sweet Potatoes and Portobello Mushrooms
Ready In 40 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Wash and then chop the sweet potatoes into small chunks (leave the skins on) and place in a bowl.
- Pour over the Classic Balsamic, salt and pepper, and give the potatoes a good mix around either with your hands or a spoon, making sure the potatoes are well coated.
- Coat the bottom of a roasting tin with premium olive oil then throw in the potatoes.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Take your two portobello mushrooms and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Season your steaks with salt and pepper and rub with a little Sicilian Olive Oil, how you cook your steak will depend on how you like it! Place steaks on a griddle for your required time. We like ours medium rare which takes 2-3 minutes each side.
- Just before lifting the steaks off the griddle, place half of the butter on top of each one. Place the steak and mushroom onto a plate and drizzle with our Truffle Infused Balsamic
- Serve with a drizzle of our Sicilian Olive Oil over the balsamic sweet potatoes.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.