Steak with Balsamic Sweet Potatoes and Portobello Mushrooms
Ready In 40 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Wash and then chop the sweet potatoes into small chunks (leave the skins on) and place in a bowl.
- Pour over the Classic Balsamic, salt and pepper, and give the potatoes a good mix around either with your hands or a spoon, making sure the potatoes are well coated.
- Coat the bottom of a roasting tin with premium olive oil then throw in the potatoes.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Take your two portobello mushrooms and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Season your steaks with salt and pepper and rub with a little Sicilian Olive Oil, how you cook your steak will depend on how you like it! Place steaks on a griddle for your required time. We like ours medium rare which takes 2-3 minutes each side.
- Just before lifting the steaks off the griddle, place half of the butter on top of each one. Place the steak and mushroom onto a plate and drizzle with our Truffle Infused Balsamic
- Serve with a drizzle of our Sicilian Olive Oil over the balsamic sweet potatoes.