Stilton, mushroom and onion tartlets
Ready In 70 mins
- Pre-heat your oven to 200c
- Roll out the pastry about to about 5mm thick and line 6 mini tart tins and chill for about half an hour.
- Then cover each one with greaseproof paper and blind bake by weighing them down well with some dried beans.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Heat the Sicilian Olive Oil in a frying pan over medium heat and sauté the onion until soft.
- Add the crushed garlic and mushrooms and fry until they’re looking golden.
- Lightly whisk the cream with the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the crumbled Stilton and the mushroom mixture.
- Pour into the pastry cases, just before the top so they don’t overflow while they cooking.
- Bake them in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until they’re golden on top and solid.
- Serve warm on a bed of lightly dressed rocket dressed with Mint Infused Olive Oiland Caramelised Onion Infused Balsamic