Stilton, mushroom and onion tartlets
Ready In 70 mins
- Pre-heat your oven to 200c
- Roll out the pastry about to about 5mm thick and line 6 mini tart tins and chill for about half an hour.
- Then cover each one with greaseproof paper and blind bake by weighing them down well with some dried beans.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Heat the Sicilian Olive Oil in a frying pan over medium heat and sauté the onion until soft.
- Add the crushed garlic and mushrooms and fry until they’re looking golden.
- Lightly whisk the cream with the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the crumbled Stilton and the mushroom mixture.
- Pour into the pastry cases, just before the top so they don’t overflow while they cooking.
- Bake them in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until they’re golden on top and solid.
- Serve warm on a bed of lightly dressed rocket dressed with Mint Infused Olive Oiland Caramelised Onion Infused Balsamic
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.