Vegetable Stir Fry
Ready In 30 mins
- Finely chop pepper, broccoli, carrots and spring onions and place to one side.
- Heat a dessert spoon of Sicilian Olive Oil in a large frying pan or wok. Finely chop the garlic and add to the wok.
- After one minute add your pepper, broccoli, carrots and spring onions for 10 minutes.
- Whilst these are cooking, boil the water for your noodles and cook them according to the cooking instructions on the packet.
- Once they are cooked to your liking, drain & stir them into the wok, drizzle the contents of the wok with Lime & Chilli Infused Olive Oil and Garlic & Ginger Infused Balsamic
- Heat for another few minutes and then serve in bowls, scatter spring onion over the top of each dish.