Green Bean Salad
Ready In 20 mins
- 1 lb slender green beans, ends trimmed
- 125g feta cheese crumbled
- 125g cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 51g cup flaked almonds
- 3 tablespoons Sicilian Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- Cook green beans until tender crisp.
- Drain, combine with the feta, tomatoes and red onions. Toast the almonds and set aside. Whisk,
- Using a Salad Dressing Shaker add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, basil, garlic and some sea salt and pepper and shake vigorously.
- Pour the dressing over the green beans and sprinkle with the toasted almonds.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- serve with cold meats or vegetable Kebabs, as part of a BBQ