Grilled Brie with Cherry Salsa
What a fantastic appetiser!
Ready In 20 mins
- 400 g fresh cherries, pitted and diced
- 1 Tbsp black cherry reserve balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 jalapeno, with seeds removed (optional)
- Drizzle of lime infused olive oil
- A handful of fresh coriander
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 14 oz wheel of brie cheese
- Sicilian olive oil for brushing
- Crackers to serve
In a large bowl, stir cherries together with the black cherry balsamic and let them soak for 5 minutes.
Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, jalapeno, coriander & lime oil into the bowl and gently stir, season to taste then set aside.
Brush the brie with the sicilian oil and place under the grill for two minutes, flip and grill for a further 2 minutes.
Place the grilled brie on a serving plate, top with the cherry salsa and drizzle with extra oil and balsamic.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.