Roasted Vegetable & Cranberry Salad
Ready In 60 mins
- Carton of ready-cooked Puy lentils
- 3 Parsnips
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 2 large red onion
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 60ml Sicilian Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Classic Balsamic
- A handful of chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 60g dried cranberries
- 2 whole spring onions
- 30g toasted pumpkin seeds
- Salt & pepper
- Feta cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Chop parsnips, butternut squash, and red onion into ½ inch pieces and place
- on a baking tray with the garlic. Drizzle with Sicilian Olive Oil and Classic Balsamic. Season with salt & pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring once. Peel roasted garlic, break into small pieces and return to the baking tray. Dry fry the pumpkin seeds in a pan until toasted.
- Add the roasted veg to a bowl with the lentils and stir. Add parsley, cranberries, toasted pumpkin seeds, and spring onions.
- To make the dressing place all Sicilian dressing ingredients into the shaker and shake well.
- Drizzle with the dressing, feta cheese can be crumbled over the salad if desired.
- Serve on a bed of mixed salad leaves as a light meal or on its own as a side dish with meats or fish.
See for yourself...
The Gift of Oil brings your food to life in the simplest of ways.
Love Food. Love Flavour.